Wednesday, December 4, 2013

42 - Pink Paislee layout share

Happy Wednesday!!  So I have another quick layout share today!  For this one I have used Pink Paislee's Hope Chest collection!  I simply love this collection!!  The muted colors and tones are right up my ally!  

Products:  Pink Paislee, Celebr8, Tim Holtz,  AC, Perfect Pearl Mist
I used a sketch based on a  Gabrielle Pollacco layout I found in a Scrap 365 magazine as my inspiration!  Gabrielle's work is simply AMAZING!!  Here are a few close-up shots of some of the details on the layout . . .


I am loving the burlap flowers and butterflies . . . also from Pink Paislee . . .



That's my share for today!  How are you all doing on Christmas preparations?  I have to be very honest and say I haven't even started with anything yet.  My hubby put up the tree last week and that is the extend of Christmas in our house right now!  Oh, and I have baked some yummy biscuits!  Luckily I still have some time.  And in between getting ready for Christmas I hope you find some creative time!!  Happy crafting!




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous textures...beautiful page. I love those burlap flowers.

    ReplyDelete