Saturday, November 2, 2013

Me, right now . . . Layout share

It's the weekend . . . the first one for November!  Although we here in South Africa, don't celebrate Thanksgiving like our American and Canadian friends, I love the idea of it!  So for the month of November I am, together with many others, celebrating a month of gratitude!  I will dedicate each day of the month to something or someone that I am thankful for in my life.  I will not do this on my blog, but on my FB page if you would like to follow along!

I have a LO to share with you today!  This one is for the new sketch at Let's Scrap! 

Products:  Teresa Collins, Sizzix, Silhouette America, EK Success

Let's Scrap - Sketch 10-30-13
I used Teresa Collin's Tell your Story Collection for this page!


I stuck pretty close to the sketch for this one, just adding more clusters of embellishments.


My title was cut with Silhoutte double sided adhesive and my Big Shot and a Sizzix die.  I then applied silver glitter to the adhesive.  I really like the effect of the glitter!



My son took these photos of me on a visit to the Montague Pass at the old Toll house.  A lovely old building, nothing fancy, but beautiful with the stone walls and steps.  And it is in a beautiful setting, just look at this view . ..


You can see the old Toll house on the left hand-side of the photo!

To play along with this Let's Scrap sketch, you have until Tuesday at Midnight to upload your layout to the Let's Scrap site.  Bo Bunny is this weeks sponsor, and they are generously giving one VERY lucky lady a collection pack of the Zip-A-Dee-Doodle range!

Wishing you a relaxed weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment