Sunday, November 3, 2013

Cherish . . . Layout share

Good Morning!!  Another week and another layout to share with you!  I created this one about 2 weeks ago, but for some reason did not share it on my blog!  I had this photo together with the paper and embellishments for quite a time now, ready to be scrapped, but I either had no time or no inspiration!  With our move I re-discovered the kit and put it aside to get it done.  I am so in love with this page, and it is simply because I love this photo of the three of us!

Products:  Prima, Prima and some more Prima ... :-)
I used Prima's Lyrics collection . . . stunning paper range to work with!!  I used lots of elements from the paper as embellishments.  This one was quick and easy!

Here are a few more photos taken at the same time of us. 


Me and Monique back in May . . . I really am missing my children right now!  Wishing that they could come for a visit soon . . . like REALLY soon!!!


And sweet, sweet Llewellyn!!  Just look at that adorable face . . . what is not to love!!

That's it for today!  I'll see you again soon!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout. I cannot imagine not living close to my children. Mine all live within 5 minutes from our home. So I am sending you hugs and praying with you that they will soon visit.

    ReplyDelete