Sunday, November 3, 2013

Ancient History

Just a quick share today of one more layout created!  I had such a bad "scrapping" year with not many completed LO to show yet, but I am working hard to see if I can reach my 100 LO goal by the end of December.  With this one completed I am at 48 layout, this included single and double pages ... pitiful I tell you!!

For this layout I used a sketch that I received from Michelle van Wyk!  Michelle sends out a newsletter ones a month with lots of goodies . . . sketches, techniques and tutorials.  Definitely worth receiving!!  Here is my layout . .

Products:  Bo Bunny, Silhouette America, Sizzix
While on tour in Europe in April/May this year, I took LOTS AND LOTS of photos of all the beautiful old doors, windows and arches where ever we went.  And this was the inspiration for this layout.


I used Bo Bunny's The Avenues collection.  This is such a beautiful collection of papers and I knew they would be perfect for my Europe photos.




I used lots of tags to add my journaling and to say where each photo was taken.  I can not tell you why exactly, but for some reason I'm not all to happy with this page.  I had a different picture in my head of how it should have looked!

Thanks for stopping by today!  If you are spending time with loved ones . . . enjoy every minute!  Hugs to you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment