Thursday, October 31, 2013

You are . . . Layout share

A new day . . . a new layout . . . YEAH ME . . .;-)!!  This one is a scraplift!  I saw the pages on Pinterest and loved it instantly!  With no further ado here is my page AND the page I scraplifted . . .

Product:  MME, Bo Bunny, Prima
 And I had to sneak in a Llewellyn layout in here somewhere!!  This is pictures from when he was 11 months old that I had not scrapped before.  I changed them to black and white to work better with the MME papers!  Here is some details . . .





When I saw this title, it made me think immediately about Llewellyn!  He is charming, adorable and ever so sweet!!!  Here is the page that I scraplifted this layout from . . .


I also need to share my completed SA Scrapbook convention layouts with you . . . Watch this space . . . :-)!


No comments:

Post a Comment