Monday, October 28, 2013

Moments I want to remember . . .

I quickly wanted to share one of the layouts I created over the weekend! This one started out with a sketch, but it took on a life all of it's own once I got into it!  The Teresa Collins paper I used sort of did that!  I had a few papers left from this collection, and once I had the calender paper in my hands the layout took shape around this page.  Here is what I created . . .

Products:  Teresa Collins, Martha Stewart, Bazzill
This is an older collection from TC called Now and Then.  I scrapped every single page I bought from this collection . . . I just love the blue and yellow together!

Here are a few close-up's . . .







On the left hand side I created a little book to add more photos to this layout.



I still need to add one photo and journaling to the second page of the little book.  I did not plan this layout for these pics, but they fit beautifully on here . . . I so pleased with the end product!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a beautiful day!!


3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Roulien!! I LOVE the colours and all the amazing details you put into it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning. Love the photo of you and the Eiffel tower.

    ReplyDelete