Saturday, October 19, 2013

Let's Scrap - Sketch 10-16-13

Well ... Hello!!  And let's just leave it at that, shall we!  Let's not scroll down to see the date on the previous post!  Let's just get acquainted again . . . :-)!!!

Since time is once again my friend, I played along with the new sketch challenge at Let's Scrap!  This week is a card sketch, but I turned it into a layout, since I'm not much of a card-girl!

First, let take a look at the sketch and what I did with it . ..

Let's  Scrap - Sketch 10-16-13

Products:  Fancy Pants, Jenni Bowlin, Prima
 I used the Park bench Collection of paper and embellishments from Fancy Pants.  Just love the colors of this collection!  This is one of the first photos we took since our move to the Western Cape.  We've been here now for about 2 weeks and on the first Sunday we went to Victoria Bay.  A beautiful little beach town were my son snapped this photo of me an hubby!



It's been a long time since I scrapped, and now it feels like my mojo did not make its way onto the moving van ... I think it's still waiting for me in Pretoria!!  But believe me, it feels SO GOOD to be creating again!!

I will see you soon!!  Happy crafting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment