Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Jail*D . . . Layout share

Happy Wednesday!!!  Here's another quick share of a new layout!  

Products:  Bo Bunny, AC
For this one I chose Bo Bunny's Mami Razi 2 collection.  The rustic colors worked so well with these pics! The photos was taken on our over night stay during our move from Pretoria to George.  We had reservations at an old jail that was converted into self catering accommodation.  It is situated in a small Free State town called Phillipolis.  Here are some details of the layout . . .







I used a sketch from Sketch Savvy for this page, but I changed it a bit . . .


I am really enjoying my creative time right now . . . and I'm loving the end results!  Hope you have lots of play time as well!

Hugs,


1 comment:

  1. It is wonderful when a nights sleepover becomes the perfect spot for a photo shoot. Gorgeous photos and beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete