Saturday, October 26, 2013

Happiness is . . .

Having rainy weather that keeps you indoors with plenty of scrappy time :-)!!  Yesterday I completed 2 double page layouts and today I created 2 more!  I can not tell you how GOOD it feels to just sit down and play with paper and photos ... I have been craving to do this for a very long time!!

So what did I make??  First let me share the new Let's Scrap sketch.  It's a 2 pager this week, and I changed it quite a bit to work for me.

Products:  Kaisercraft, Bo Bunny

Let's Scrap - Sketch 10-23-13
I used the beautiful True Romance collection from Kaisercraft which I teamed up with some kraft cardstock. I just love the soft pinks and blues against the neutral color of the kraft.


Lots of distressing and inking and fussing cutting was done,  as well as some background stamping to add some detail and texture to the page.




You have until Tuesday to play along with this challenge!  I'll share my other layouts with you soon . . . I just need to print out some photos!

Wishing you a wonderful Saturday!


1 comment:

  1. Ah this is so beautiful... I love the colours and I love a kraft background too... Lovely pics of your gorgeous family. So glad you got some scrappy time :D <3

    ReplyDelete