Thursday, August 1, 2013

My Dad, My Hero - FabScraps

Happy Thursday!!

Hard to believe it's almost weekend again!  Currently I am loving the weekends!  It's the time when I get to play with my scrappy stuff and create things that I love!  Bring on the weekend!!

I wanted to quickly share another FabScraps layout -  this time created with the Wild at Heart collection!  Such a great masculine collection of paper and embellishment to work with!

These photos were taken on Father's day this year, and I just love them - and the subjects - and knew they would work so well with this range of paper.  Here is my layout . . .


I kept this layout clean with straight lines to let the photos speak for themselves.  I love the see the relationship between my husband and my son.  They had a rocky start, but now they are fast becoming friends.  It still amazes me how  different their personalities are from one another, and yet share so many physical features!  I'm loving this time with just the 3 of us living together as a family, and I try very hard not to acknowledge the fact that it will end soon! 

To see full instruction on this layout, you can click HERE!

Now, go do something CREATIVE!




 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment