Sunday, August 11, 2013

Let's Scrap - Sketch 8-7-13

Happy Sunday!!

I had a little bit of play time yesterday . . . and I played with the new Let's Scrap sketch!  It has been AGES since I last played with one of my favorite challenge site gals!  And oh boy . . . how I missed it!!  

Here is a peek at my layout and the Let's Scrap Sketch . . .

Some Bunny Loves You!

Sketch 8-7-13
For these oh-so-cute Llewellyn pics I used Authentique Hope collection of papers and stickers!  Love the blue and brown combination of colours!!  Here are some close-up's . . .





To be entered in to the Let's Scrap draw for the weekly prize, you have until 13 August at 11:59 to upload your layout to the site.  This weeks prize are 3 digi stamps from Freshly Brewed Designs.  

Wishing you a wonderful Sunday!!

 

1 comment:

  1. Your grandson is adorable Roulien. Such a lovely 2 pager.

    ReplyDelete