Thursday, August 29, 2013

Let's Scrap - Sketch 8-28-13

It's Thursday . . . and only 2 more sleeps before the start of the SA Scrapbook Convention!! Can you tell I'm exited!!??!! 

To make sure I'm not out of scrappy practice, I played with the new Let's Scrap sketch!  This weeks sketch is a really great one to work with . . . Thanks Debby!!

Here is my take on this weeks sketch . . .

Bliss
The really great thing about working in a scrapbook store, is when your boss gives you paper to design with!  In this case I was given the Vintage Summer Collection from Little Yellow Bicycle to play with!  I just love the colours of this paper.  The photo here doesn't do it justice since the light in my office is not so great!  I also used my sewing machine, EK Success layered heart punch and Tim Holtz Alterations die for my title work.

Sketch - 8-28-13
Here are a closer look at some of the layout details:






Let's Scrap also just announced their new DT for the next 4 month!  Congratulations to all the talented ladies who was picked for this fab team!  I can't wait to be inspired by you!

Wishing you all a FAB Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment