Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Let's Scrap - Sketch 8-14-13

Happy Tuesday!!

I have a quick share with you today on the (not so new) Let's Scrap sketch . . . Only have time till tonight to play along with this sketch . . . so HURRY!!

I use the Teresa Collins Stationary Noted collection for this travel layout!  The first double pager of my Europe tour in April!  Here's a look at the layout and sketch . . .

Rapperwil
 Rapperswil is a beautiful little Swiss town on the banks of Zurich lake!  It was our fist stop after spending 13 hours on an airplane!  I walked up the hill by the old church and had the  most gorgeous look out over the town, with the snow-covered Alps in the background . . . pure heaven I tell you!!  Then we walked over the longest wooden bridge in Switzerland.  I burned down a couple of years ago, but was restored.  Sitting on one of the many benches spread out along the shore of the lake, I thought how wonderful it would be to live in a place like this!


Let's Scrap Sketch - 8-14-13
Here are some of the little details on my page . . .




I love the combination of the soft blue and vibrant red of this page . . . the soft colours really makes the red pop!

Thanks for stopping by . . . Have CREATIVE day!!





1 comment: