Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I had time for a Scrap Africa Challenge!!

Yeah for me!!  It's been AGES since I had time to participate in any of the great online challenge sites, but over the weekend I had same play time and I love the new sketch that are up over at Scrap Africa! 

Here is the sketch they provided followed by my layout . . .

Sketch no. 20


Blissful
I used Graphics 45 Secret Garden papers, lots of flowers, chipboard from Celebr8, Ranger paint and Martha Stewart punches to create my page.  I have the quote on a stamp, and it's fits so well with this photo and where I am right now in my life!  Choosing to look at the bright side, face turned to the sun!



Bo Bunny, Prima and Petaloo flowers.  I used heat embossing and stickels to add some dimension to the flowers.  One of my new favourite tools are the Martha Stewart leave punch!!




The Scrap Africa challenge is live until 14 August!

Happy Wednesday!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful page Roulien and really love the Secret Garden papers, with the many beautiful blooms! It's so gentle and soft! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout.. wow.. Love those papers !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is amazing Roulien, you have obviously got your groove back. Stunning!! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Africa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning page Roulien. Love the flower peeking out in the corner. Thank you for taking part in the challenge at Scrap Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful quote to live by!!! Thank you for choosing a Scrap Africa challenge to play along with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layout, Roulien! Glad you found some time to scrap :-D Thank you for joining the fun and entering your layout in the Scrap Africa Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, you've done a fantastic job with the sketch! You layout is stunning! I find it so hard to work with Graphic 45 papers, but you made it look super easy! Thank you for playing along with Scrap Africa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for playing at Scrap Africa :).

    ReplyDelete