Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Simple Stories

As promised, here are a few layouts I completed recently!  First I wanted to share 2 from Simple Stores.  The first ones I created a while back, and for this I used the simply amazing Vintage Bliss range!  I really love this collection of paper!!  The colours, patterns and the overall feel of it is just what I love!!

For this layout I used a Let's Scrap sketch  ...


Let's Scrap Sketch - 6513
. . . and here is a look at my layout . . .


These are photos my friends daughter kindly shared with me to scrapbook.  Thank you, Maricshka for sharing your special day with me!  They had a beach wedding in Australia, and I felt these papers was perfect for there theme and their fun spirit! 

Here are a close-up look at some of the details on the pages . . .






And then I got to play with the new Simple Stories I {heart} Summer collection!  What a fun, bright collection!  I just love the pinwheels, and of course I used it on my layout.  Here my SUMMER LOVIN' layout . . .






Isn't this just perfect for summer time photos??  And isn't this little guys simply ADORABLE???  I could NEVER get tired of looking at these photos . . . and every time I do . . . I get this big grin on my face . . . he is just THAT cute!!

I'll be back soon with more pages!!  Happy Wednesday!!

1 comment: