Thursday, July 4, 2013

Helllloooowwwwww!!!

Yes, I am alive and well . . . I have not disappeared . . . I have not stopped scrapping . . . All that happened is LIFE!!  
IMAGE FROM PINTEREST

And I am enjoying it!!

In January we got back after living in Saudi Arabia for 4 years, and we immediately started renovating our home . . . and I loved it!

 

 Then God blessed me with a wonderful opportunity to work in the scrapbook industry . . . And I am loving it!


I went on vacation to Europe right after I started working (how LUCKY am I?!?) . .  And I loved it!!



and had my daughter and grandson for an extended visit . . . and I LOVED it!!


And I have the two most important men in my life to care for every day . . .



Now things have settled down somewhat!  I am finding more time to get things done.  I have finally found some time to scrap, and I will share those layouts soon!

Thank you for sticking around while I am finding my feet in this new phase of my life!  Thank you for the e-mails and messages I received . . . I cherish them all!

Sending great big cyber hugs your way!

4 comments:

  1. You are blesses and loving it. Good to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lynette! It is GOOD to be back! Hugs!

      Delete
  2. So excited to see all your fabulous creations! You've definitely been busy. I received my package in the mail some time back and never thanked you! It is fabulous and I've been saving it to scrap some special photos I am waiting on. Thanks again and glad to see you back at it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to hear that you received your goodies and enjoying them! Thanks for your kind words . . . much appreciated!

      Delete