Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Dear Llellie - Kaisercraft

Before I share this layout with you, I have to tell you the story/inspiration behind this page!  Our grandson, Llewellyn was born 18 months ago.


And although we had a really tough time with Monique's pregnancy, we loved this little blessing from the start.  One thing I was not prepared for, was the love - pure adoration and unconditional love - my husband would have for this little person!  This love, I had not seen in my hubbies eyes EVER before now!  Not for me, and not for our children . . . and I KNOW that he loves us with all his heart!  I just know that from the moment Llellie was born, he wrapped his grandpa around his tiny little baby fingers . . . and grandpa didn't struggle one-little-bit to "escape" Llellies grip on his heart!


And it's the SWEETEST thing to watch!  So, I wanted to tell this sweet little boy about his grandpa's love . . . I wanted to have this treasure recorded for years to come and the only way I know how to do this is by putting it together in a layout!  I've added an envelope to the layout and in the layout are 2 letters written to Llewellyn -  one from his Grandpa and one from me.


I used Kaisercraft Miss Empire collection for this layout . . . The colors are so gorgeous!  I used my Silhouette to cut the envelope  . . .


and added lots of flowers . . .


and really loves the end result!!

I used a Amarily's sketch which I found HERE!  I simply love her sketches!

Wishing you a HAPPY Tuesday!!


2 comments:

  1. The role of grandparent is the one I cherish most. This is a wonderful dedication to his grandpa's love for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning layout Roulien and such a special photo and relationship between these two!

    ReplyDelete