Thursday, July 25, 2013

Daddy - Kaisercraft

This layout has been on my heart for a very long time!  My dad died unexpectedly in 2000, and I took me a really long time to come to terms with the fact that my dad is no longer here on earth with us.  It's been 13 years since his passing, and I still want to call him at least once a week and every time something happens in our lives, I want to share it with him.  I always wonder what he would think about the person I am today . . . what his thoughts would have been about Llewellyn, his first great-grandchild.  I still cry  when I see something that reminds me so much of him - Llewellyn's eyes and his "kwaai kyk".  

Kaisercraft, Tim Holtz, Martha Stewart, Prima,

Daddy . . . I still miss you everyday!  Thanks for making me who I am!  Love you!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful tribute Roulien and love the papers and fussy cutting. Well done!

    ReplyDelete