Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Sketch-'n-Scrap - Sketch #31

Happy Tuesday!!  The second Sketch-n-Scrap sketch is up on the blog and I want to share it with you!  This is the last sketch I'll be doing as a GD for Sketch-'n-Scrap and I would like to take this opportunity to thank Lisa and Jewels for having me play with them!  I had so much fun!!

Let's have a look at the new sketch . . .


And my take on it . . .


Products:  Authentique, Tim Holts
I stuck pretty close to the sketch for this layout and only swapped the 3 photos for 1 bigger one!  I chose not to add to much embellishments to this layout and I really love the end result!

You have until the end of the month to play along with us @ Sketch-'n-Scrap and don't forget to check out the lovely work from the DT!

Happy scrapping, Friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment