Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sketch-'n-Scrap - Sketch #30


I have the pleasure of playing Guest Designer for Sketch-'n-Scrap this month.  I'm so honoured that they've asked me!!  Sketch-'n-Scrap is a great challenge site with 2 sketches each month to play with.  They are also adding to this with 2 card sketches, and has a DT call out for card makers!  If you love making cards, why not check it out!!

Here is the sketch Lisa sent me for the April 1st challenge.  A found it a great sketch to work with!!

And here is my take on the sketch . . .

Products:  Kaisercraft, Prima
I used lots of these gorgeous Kaisercraft Marigold collection papers to create lots of layers on this page.  I loved the quote from the moment I say it and knew I had to use it on a page!!  I swapped the 4 photos for one 5" x 7" landscape photo, and added lots of flowers and embellishments.

The Sketch-'n-Scrap Design Team has created fabulous page for you to admire on the site . . . go and have a look!!  Remember you have the whole month to upload your creations.  Have FUN!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love your layout...and how you adapted it for the large photo. I love the colour combination you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roulien and welcome to the SNS design team for April. I adore the colour palette you have used on this page and the layers of papers, I especially like the turned down edge with the flowers tucked behind (may have to steal that idea!) Great job and can't wait to see your next page on 15th. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. really beautiful layout,I love the multi shaped banner and boarders round the photo, and the very cute black and white photo. Thanks for the inspiration .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is gorgeous and I am so excited to have you as our Guest Designer this month, i can't wait to see what you do with the next sketch!

    ReplyDelete