Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Scrap Africa - Sketch Challenge #16

This is going to be a quick post today to share with you the new sketch challenge from Scrap Africa.  Let's have a look at the sketch . . .


And here is what I've done with the sketch . . .

Products:  Carta Bella, FabScraps, Teresa Collins, Martha Stewart
 This is for my Europe vacation which will be next month.  Going to Europe is a life-long dream of mine, and finally it's coming true.  When I found this quote on Pinterest it really struck a cord with me and I knew I wanted to use it on this page.  This will be the cover page for my travel album.  Here are a few close-up's . . .


I use my new Teresa Collins "Far & Away" stamps, and them embossed it to create the air balloons. I love how they turned out!!


You have 2 weeks to play along with the Scrap Africa team.  I can't wait to see what you create with it!!  Happy Scrapping!!

1 comment:

  1. Great page Roulien and what a super quote and sentiment too! So awesome...your dream is coming true! ;-) Beautiful page....love the sewing, stamping and colouring! ;-)

    ReplyDelete