Friday, March 29, 2013

Well Hello!!

Yes, it really is me, I am still here and still kickin' . . . just not scrapping all that much lately!!  Why, you ask??  Because real life is kickin' my butt, that's why!!  It seems like 2 minutes after I got out of bed in the mornings, the sun is already setting again!!  Just when I think

"Tomorrow will be a quite day, I'll get some scrappy time"

life throws me a curve ball and the extra time I thought I had is no more!!  And I have to admit that it seems when I am rushed, or have to squeeze some scrapping time from my day, that every creative thought I ever had just vanished into thin air.  And it leaves me frustrated and depressed!! 

But I am blessed and happy . . . blessed because so many things, GOOD things are happening in my life!!  Happy . . . because I get to see and play and cuddle and love these two every day . . .


But while I'm here let me share the few projects I made since my last post with  you all! 

First up are 3 layouts I created for challenges at Colorful Creations . . .

Beautiful Dreamer - Created for the March Favourite Things challenge

Finally Home - Created for Creative Monthly Challenge


This Moment . . . Together - Created for February Favourite Things Challenge

 
And this one was created for the cardstock challenge at Scrap Africa . . . You still have until March 31st to submit your detail for this challenge!

Cardstock Challenge . . . Use at least 3 or more colors on your project!

I also created 2 more layout that I can't just yet share!  That makes my total for March a pitiful 5 single layout . . . and the sad thing is, I do not believe April will be any better!!  Next week our family will be camping and on the 23th I'll be leaving for a 15 day tour of Europe!  I'm so excited about that one and still want to create a travel journal!

And that concludes my ramblings for today . . lol!!  Thanks so much for stopping by and I would love I you would say HI!!!


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts, Roulien!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages Roulien...especially love your Scrap Africa layout....just love that photo, the circles and sewing! Gorgeous work! ;-)

    ReplyDelete