Friday, March 1, 2013

Scrap Africa - Sketch Challenge #15

Happy Friday!!  The new sketch challenge went live today on Scrap Africa, and it's a GREAT one!!  Here's a look at the sketch and my layout for this challenge . . .

Sketch Challenge #15
And my layout . . .

Products:  FabScrapb, MME, Bu Bunny, Prima, Heidi Swapp
I flipped the sketch and instead of a circle photo I used a 5" x 7" landscape photo and incorporated the circle element with chipboard and the doilie.  I first painted the chipboard and then I used Rangers' Crackle Paint to give it a more distressed look . . . Love how it turned out!!

Head on over to the Scrap Africa blog to see all the wonderful creations from the amazing DT!  The talent of these woman always amazes me!!  You have until March 14 to upload your take on the sketch to win a fabulous prize!!

Have fun creating!!


2 comments:

  1. I have copied this sketch into my to-do folder so that I can do it too... only just got my last one in by the skin of my teeth :D Love your layout. Gorgeous photo of you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page Roulien....love the layering and the round chippie frame! Super photo too....! Fabulous page! ;-)

    ReplyDelete