Saturday, March 30, 2013

Inspired Blueprints - Sketch #89

Happy Saturday!!!

I just wanted to share the new sketch and layout for this week from Inspired Blueprints!  I was so excited when I saw this sketch Lisa has created for IB.  I loved it from the get-go!  Here a look at both . . .

Firstly my take on sketch #89 . . .

Products:  Bo Bunny, Prima, Kaisercraft
And the sketch  . . .


Do you agree that this is one FAB sketch??  I rotated the sketch to work with the orientation  of my photo and used Bo Bunny's beautiful Mama Razzi 2 collection of papers . . . I love the colors of these papers . . . they are FUN!!  Here are a few close-up's . . .





Check out the IB blog for more beautiful layouts based off this sketch!!

Wishing you all a wonderful and blessed weekend!! 

2 comments:

  1. Your photo pops on this background Roulien. Gorgeous layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful photo and your gorgeous layout showcases it so well! Love this line, it fits perfectly with your photo!

    ReplyDelete