Sunday, March 3, 2013

Inspired Blueprints - Sketch #85

This weekend so far has been just a little bit crazy but I want to quickly share with you this weeks Inspired Blueprints sketch!  The sketch this week has a banner and two 4" x 6" photos and layers . . . Here's a look . . .

Inspired Blueprints - Sketch #85
I have to say that this sketch was so easy to work with ... my layout came together very quickly and I am loving the end result!  Here's a look at my layout . . .

Products:  FabScraps, Kaisercraft
How amazing is these FabScraps paper??  I love the adorable images and the vibrant blue and red with it! One of my favorite collections of paper!!  I swapped the two photos and replaced it with one 5" x 7" portrait photo . . . other than that I stuck pretty close to Lisa's sketch!

Come play with us at Inspired Blueprints . . . We would love to see your take on this sketch!!

Have a fab Sunday!!



5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Lady... I love these papers too I just bought them... You rock at this scrapping stuff you know that... Missing you over a Let's Scrap.. Think I may have a go at this sketch... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic work on the sketch and such a beautiful page! Your work is stunning!!!!!
    I also wanted to tell you that I have nominated you for the Liebster Award!!!!
    Details on my blog at
    http://luckyflutterbycreations.blogspot.com/2013/03/a-big-thank-you-for-being-nominated-for.html
    Congrats and have a wonderful day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha pipped to the post.. I also nominated you for the Liebster award honey... you can get details from my blog... You popular thing you. :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Roulien, as usual !!! I will have to check out this sketchy site! tfs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute take on the sketch. Your LO looks perfectly nautical, which goes perfectly with the beach photo.

    ReplyDelete