Friday, February 1, 2013

My first challenge @ Colorful Creations

It's a new month with new challenges at  Colorful Creations . . . and for the first time I'm hosting a challenge!!    I kept it easy and fun, and the best thing is you've got a MONTH to complete and upload your layout to the Colorful Creations gallery.

You can see all the details for the challenge HERE!!

Just to make you curios . . . here's a look at what I create for this challenge . . .


One lucky lady who plays along will receive a FAB gift from me . . . just because I feel generous and to celebrate my first challenge at Colorful Creations!!

Hope to see you there!!


4 comments:

  1. Love your work lady. This one is just gorgeous. Love that punch and such cute photos. Am hoping I have time to come and play with you...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Roulien on your first host challenge - you did a terrific job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful layout. I love the way you used the border punch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had a look around your blog and this layout jumped out at me . Very striking.Love what you have done to your new home as well.

    ReplyDelete