Monday, February 25, 2013

Inspired Blueprints - #83 & 84

Hi Everyone!

I can't believe how much time went by since my last post!!  My MIL had an operation 2 weeks ago and ended up with complication in ICU . . . crazy, hectic days went by, but THANKFULLY she has recovered well and has been released from ICU, although she is still in hospital!

With all the craziness I forgot to upload my take on sketch #83 over at Inspired Blueprints!  Here's a look at my layout and the sketch . . .

Sketch #83

Products - MME, Fabscraps, Martha Stewart
And with the new sketch up and running I quickly wanted to share my take on #84 as well!  I have to say this sketch I love!  It was so easy to create with it, and have so many different interpretations . . . just go have a look at the IB gallery . . . you'll be amazed!!

Here is sketch #84 and my project . . .

Sketch #84

Products:  Teresa Collins, American Crafts
I have used one of my old time FAVORITE paper collections for this layout.  In my book, Teresa Collins could not have designed a more beautiful collection of paper and embellishments to help you TELL YOUR STORY.  I'm so happy with the way this page turned out, although the colors on here are way off . . . I think I need to re-take photos of this page!!

Hop on over to the IB  blog and see what the DT created with #84!!

Happy Monday!!



1 comment:

  1. I have to go check out this Inspired Blueprints site. Their sketches are stunning.... I love what you did with them. That Teresa Collins paper is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete