Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Colorful Creations - Creative Monthly Project

I FINALLY had some time to scrap!!  I can't tell you how good it feels to just sit down and create!!  I need to find a routine and make time to scrap everyday . . . I missed it so much!!

Brandi has a fun event at Colorful Creations this month!  Create any Valentine's project . . . as long as it has a V-day theme or a love theme, and it may not be a layout or card!!  That's the only rules she has!!  I wasn't sure what I wanted to create and then I spotted these cute mailboxes on the Silhouette store and my mind was made up!!  Here's what I created using Bo Bunny's Love Letters collection and a Lori Whitlock cutting file . . .




The cutting file are on sale at the Silhouette Online Store and it was so easy to assemble and looks very cute!!  I'm going to fill it up with my hubby's favorite candy and give it to him, with a little note, on V-day.  And I think I need to make another one for my son . . . He would love it . . . especially the candy!!

I hope you find time to create today!!  I'm off to get my hair done . . . Have a great day!!


1 comment: