Wednesday, January 30, 2013

This makes me HAPPY . . .

Those of you who visit here often, knows that I'm such a fan of Scrap Africa . . . I love playing along with there challenges!!  They are easy, fun and exciting . . . What's not to love??  That's why I'm so excited to announce that I've been chosen for the Scrap Africa Design Team!  As if that's not amazing enough I get to meet and "work" with some amazingly talented woman!!  Lucky me!!

Congrats to the other ladies and I can't wait to work with all of you . . .

So here are the new DT Members.


Channa Suitella
Kerryn Lawson
Marelize Frisby
Billie-Jean Beveridge
Roulien Stahnke
Maria Potapovich
Ludmila Kodymskaya
Elena Smoktunova

We hope you will come and create with us!!


3 comments:

  1. Congrats Roulien...looking forward to working with all you ladies! Genia and I were so pleased that we had so many entries and loved all the talent and creativity! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Roulien......you so deserve to be on the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Roulien...welcome to the team.

    ReplyDelete