Sunday, January 20, 2013

Some Randomness . . .

But let me start with an amazing announcement . . .


I'm am really thrilled to have been picked to play along with these girls.  It's a great group of woman, a wonderful variety of challenges each month with lots of time to complete them!  I've you haven't check out the Colorful Creations site . . . now is the time!!!  My first challenge will be February 1 and I can't wait!!

Also, you can meet all the lovely DT members from  Inspired Blueprints on the blog!  Lis is doing a fab job in introducing these amazing woman.  My "introduction" was up today and you can see it HERE!

I'm working on a new "schedule" for my blog.  From February 1st I'm going to change things up a bit around here!!  I'm working on fun and exciting things to brighten up blogging . . . stay tuned!!  Oh and please remember that ANY AND ALL feedback would be so much appreciated!!  Or simply just pop in and say "Hi"!!

I haven't scrapped much lately . . . we are so busy renovating our house.  Renting it out for 5 years have left us with lots of work to be done. I will share some pictures with you soon.  Today I spent most of my time painting living room walls . . . and I can't begin to tell you how sore and tired I am.  But I'm so happy with the end result . . . It really is beginning to feel like home!!

I'll be back soon with something!!  Have a great week, y'all!!


1 comment:

  1. Hello lady :) nothing like making a home your own. Don't overdo it though. Can't wait to see what you got planned for your blog... I may get some tips.. I need to make some changes too.
    CONGRATULATIONS on the new DT spot. Will have to hop on over and play. Just snowed under with the other two at the moment and trying to get stuff done before I go away in Feb for 10 days. Take care.xx

    ReplyDelete