Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Sketch-'n-Scrap - Sketch 25

It's time for the second sketch @ Sketch-'n-Scrap . . . and I simply love this sketch!!  I had a blast creating with this sketch and I'm loving the result!  Here's a look at what I created . . .

Products:  Teresa Collins, Prima, MME
These pics were taken to celebrate our 22nd wedding anniversary . . . and they make me giddy happy!!!  These Teresa Collins Now & Then collection papers were perfect for them.  Not to girly or to sappy, just gorgeous!  Here is the wonderful sketch designed by Brenshevia . . .


As you can see I stuck pretty close to the sketch but added lots more embellishments!  I can see so many interpretations of this sketch!  Here are a few close-up's of the layout . . .





We would love to see your take on this sketch.  You have until  Dec 31 to upload your layout to the Sketch-'n-Scrap blog to stand a chance to win some fab scrappy goodies!!  Sketch-'n-Scrap is also looking for the January Featured scrappy . . . It could be you!!!

Have fun creating!


3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout! I love all the little details you've added! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your layout and all the little details are such a great addition!

    ReplyDelete