Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Sketch-'n-Scrap - My GD layout for Sketch #24

I really am so excited to share the layout I created for Sketch-'n-Scrap.  Lisa sent me this great sketch to play with and from the moment I saw the sketch I knew what I wanted to do with it.  I stuck pretty close to the sketch and I love the end result!!  With no more blabber here is my layout and the lovely sketch I had to work with . . .

Products:  MME, Prima, Bo Bunny, AC, Martha Stewart

and here is the sketch . . .


See, I told you it's a great sketch!!  I LOVE these photos of me and my boy!  He is growing up to be such a handsome young man, and I love him so, so much!!  I used the same photo but changed one to b & w and one to sepia . . . and I love how it adds more interest to my page.  I always hesitate to use pink and flowers for a boy page, but this time, since I'm in the photo, and I LOVE pink, I just went for it!!!  Here are a few close-up's of some of the detail on my page . . .




Be sure to check out all the stunning layouts from the Sketch-'n-Scrap DT team and all the layouts.  There will be another sketch on the 15th as well!  We hope to see lots of entries for this month!!

Happy crafting!!


6 comments:

  1. I LOVE what you did with the sketch!! And I think that is so fun to do the pink and flowers too. I have to make myself do that from time to time with my boys too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great layout, the colors are so pretty and I love the way you used the photos. Love the layers of the flower. Great interpretation of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work continues to be astonishing! Such a special bond between a mother and son...beautifully documented here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!! I love how you took ONE picture and made it in to THREE! I am a forever FAN or yours! What a great sketch too.....I am looking for some scrapping inspiration today...off to play along!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super super cute! I love the pink and the way you changed up the colors of the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take on the sketch, the pictures are adorable and your layout is just beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Guest Designer!

    ReplyDelete