Friday, January 11, 2013

Scrap Africa - Sketch #13

We are off to a weekend in the South African Bushveld, but I wanted to share my entry for the latest Scrap Africa sketch challenge.

I just received the new Marigold collection from Kaisercraft and I truly love these beautiful papers.  My hands were itching to use them . . . so I did!  Here is what I created . . .

Products:  Kaisercraft, Prima, Celebr8, Zva, Ranger, 
I love how subtle the paper are against the dark photo.  And the combination of green, blue and brown are so fresh . . . it reminds me of new beginnings . . . and it compliments this pregnancy photo of Monique beautifully.  Here is a look a the Scrap Africa sketch . . .

Scrap Africa - Sketch 13

I flipped the sketch to work better with the photo, but other than that I stuck pretty close to the sketch.  You have a few more days if you want to play along with this challenge . . . but hurry!!!

Wishing you all a FAB weekend!!


3 comments:

  1. Your layout is beautiful Roulien. I love the colour combination you chose. Thank you for playing along with Scrap Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout Roulien...I love that paper and the beautiful clusters! Super layout as always! Thanks so much for always supporting and playing along with us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooooooooo beautiful! I loveeeee all the flowers!!! Thanks so much for playing along with Scrap Africa!!!

    ReplyDelete