Sunday, January 27, 2013

Scrap Africa - Challenge # 13

It's a sunny. lazy Sunday here with us . . . after a week of very high temperatures and lots of home renovations completed!!  It's been a really productive week for me, but boy, I'm really tired!!  The end is near though . . . and that makes me happy!!

One of the rooms that are now almost completed is the main bedroom . . . and I have to tell you . . . I'm so in love with how this room is turning out.  I've chosen the following color scheme  . . .

Image from Pinterest
and it works really gorgeous in our bedroom.  Not to girl, or masculine . . . just right!!  Then I discovered this forgotten KaiserCraft BTP item in my scrappy stash . . .

Image from Scrapbook.com
and I combined it with some gorgeous MME papers to create this . . .

Products:  MME, Authentique, Fabscraps, Kaisercraft, Prima, Ranger
I'm sooo happy with the end result and can't wait to combine it with some photo frames to put against the wall!!  Here are some close-up's . . .




I'm entering this for the Scrap Africa Postage stamp challenge that are running right now.  Only  4 days left to enter . . . so hurry if you want to play along!

I'm hoping to get back to scrapping this week . . . it's been just to hectic up until now to play with all my goodies!

Please remember that Inspired Blueprints first sketch challenge will go live on February 1st . . . I wish I could show you just how awesome the sketch is that Lis created for us!!  AND I'm super excited for my first challenge to go live at  Colorful Creations!!  Here is a sneak peak at my example layout for this challenge . . .


I really hope to see some familiar faces playing along!!

Wishing you all a fun and productive week ahead!  Happy Sunday!!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful project Roulien! So very soft and romantic! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)...I always love seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwww! This is just amazing! Thanks so much for playing along with Scrap Africa!!!

    ReplyDelete