Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Let's Scrap - Sketch 1-23-13

I'm so proud that I actually managed to complete this weeks Let's Scrap and have it uploaded to the gallery before the deadline . . . YEAH ME!!  It feels like ages since I've played along with the Let's Scrap sketches and I really miss them!!  Without any more chit-chat here is my layout  . . .

Products:  Simple Stories, Prima, Petaloo
and here's a look at the sketch, designed by Judy Rakes . . .


Here are a few close-up's . . .




Now lets see if I can manage another page of 2 for today . . . that would really make my happy!!

Happy Tuesday!!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love those striking buttons and your awesome stitching. Nice family photos too. And your pocket is pretty cute.
    Hugs and smiles,
    Asmah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roulien, gorgeous layout. I really love the colourful buttons you use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your button heart...and I want to make one too. Gorgeous layout.

    ReplyDelete