Thursday, January 31, 2013

Inspired Blueprints - Sketch #81

Let me just say that I had a BLAST creating with the first sketch for the returning Inspired Blueprints!  Yes, it's the first sketch after IB had a little bit of a break!  And I love what the DT ladies have created with the sketch . . . so many different interpretations of the sketch!!!  Here are a look at what I created and Lisa's wonderful sketch  . . .

Products:  MME, KaiserCraft, Martha Stewart, Prima

Inspired Blueprints - Sketch #81
I love that the colors of this MME Lost and Found 3: Ruby collection papers worked so lovely for a baby boy layout . . . considering it a really "girly" line!!!  But the colors just worked so well with this photo of Llewellyn!  Here are a few close-up shots of the detail . . .




You can have a look at the amazing work the DT came up with HERE . . . you will not be dissappointed!!

Come play with us!!  Happy scrapping!!


1 comment:

  1. This page is so precious! I love all the red. Thanks for the inspiration! =)

    ReplyDelete