Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy News!!

I'm thrilled to announce the new Design Team for the returning Inspired Blueprints sketch blog!!  And yes . . . I'm one of the lucky ladies who get to work with these amazing sketches!!  Lisa is such a talented sketch artist and I can't wait to get creative with her sketches!!  And I get to work with a group of amazingly talented woman ... How lucky am I??  Here are a look at the new Inspired Blueprints Design Team . . .


Congrats to all my fellow DT members!!  I can't wait to get to know each of you!!  Next week on the IB blog you get to meet the new DT and find out what makes their creative juices flow!!  Lots of inspiration and a first-hand look at their amazing work!!  The first sketch will go live on Friday, February 1.  We would love for you to join us and show us your creative take on the sketches!!

Happy crafting!!


3 comments:

  1. Baie geluk Roulien...so bly hulle begin weer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Roulien! Looking forward to seeing your work and this new site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Roulien!!! I know you will be so inspiring to others! I love your work!

    ReplyDelete