Saturday, December 8, 2012

Sketch-'n-Scrap #22

A couple of weeks ago Sketch-'n-Scrap had a DT call out.  I did apply to the call, but was not chosen as one of the new DT girls!  And I'm really totally okay with this since I wasn't sure about the timing.  With us moving at the end of December, and my scrap stash packed up in boxes for a few weeks, it's not the best time to commit to anything!  But since I really liked the sketches on the blog I wanted to play along with their challenges.  The first sketch for December is up and here is what I did with the sketch . . .

Products:  Echo Park, Bazzill Basics, Doodlebug, Prima
These photos of Llewellyn makes me laugh every time I look at them!!  He's very curious about EVERYTHING around him, and he wanted the oranges from the fruit bowl. Then it went straight to his mouth . . . and then THE FACE happened!!  It was the funniest thing to watch!

Here's a look at the sketch Scrap-'n-Sketch provided . . .

Sketch #22
A fun sketch for sure!  I'll be back later with one more share today . . . I'm in a scrappy mood!!  Happy Saturday!


6 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love how you pieced together you circle like a quilt, lovely indeed! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE what you did with the circle! Absolutely precious photos and title. So glad you played along with us at SnS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the way to did that circle. This is a really cute page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the patch work circle and stitching look. Thanks for playing at SnS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is gorgeous. I love the colorful circle and the photos are so cute. Thank you for playing at SNS.

    ReplyDelete