Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My Joy!

SEM and Colorful Creations are both running a challenge where you should scrap about the joys in your life.  For me this is easy peasy . . . nothing brings me more joy than our little family!  To know everyone is happy and healthy and that we are, for now, all together makes my heart warm and fuzzy!!  Here is my page  . . .

Products:  Teresa Collins, Petaloo, MS
I used this sketch from Creative Scrappers . . .


For SEM the scrap twist was to include glimmer mist or sparkle in your layout.  For this I used some Stickles to add dimension to my flowers.

Since it's Wednesday . . . Let's Scrap has their new sketch up and it's the new DT reveal!!  Be sure to stop by and see all their beautiful work!  Happy scrapping!!!


8 comments:

  1. Lovely family photo Roulien. You are indeed, blessed my friend. Thanks for linking up with SEM again this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really great! a wonderful pic of the family! love the details and elements of this page! Thanks for sharing with us over @ SEM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bright and happy! Thsnk you for playing along with us at SEM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Roulien...I really love this layout...there's so many beautiful touches on it...including that gorgeous family photo:))) Joy indeed! So glad you've joined us again at SEM!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic layout Roulien, I love all the little extra touches. Thanks for linking up at SEM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful photo Roulien! They are very pretty pp and I just love the little row of roses in the top corner. Thanks for sharing @ SEM x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what you did with the flowers, this is a beautiful layout as well as a great family photo. thanks for joining us at SEM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the layout and the picture is so cute! Your family looks wonderful and so happy!

    ReplyDelete