Sunday, December 9, 2012

Let's Scrap - Sketch 12-5-12

Happy Sunday!!  Here in Saudi Arabia it's a gorgeous day!!  We had some rain yesterday . . . which always makes me happy . . . and today we have lovely blue skies, no wind and beautiful temperatures!!  I love desert day like this one!!

I completed this weeks Let's Scrap sketch and wanted to share.  This weeks sketch was designed by one of the site admins, Jennifer Russell!  It was a easy sketch to work with.  Here is my take . . .

Products:  MME, Prima, Kaisercraft
These fun photos of my sisters and I was taken in September 2011 when we had breakfast together at this gorgeous little place called Jasmyn in South Africa.  We had so much fun posing for the camera and Monique just snapping away!  I love the photos of us . . . a precious memory for me.  Here's Jennifer's sketch . . .


And a look at some of the details on the layout . . .




This is the first sketch reveal for the new Let's Scrap DT gils . . . and I think they did an awesome job!!  Congrats girls!!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!!


1 comment: