Monday, December 3, 2012

I'm in the Spotlight @ Colorful Creations!

I'm super dooper excited to share that Colorful Creations has put me in the SPOTLIGHT!!  I am a GD for this week at the blog!!  I'm very honored and excited to have been asked!!  I just love the challenges at Colorful Creations . . . they are always so much fun, and you have a plenty of time to complete them.  And the ladies over there are just so friendly and welcoming!!  If you haven't checked them out yet . . . please do!  I know you will love it!!  Thank you Tabitha and Colorful Creations for having me on you blog this week!!

Here is a look at the sketch Tabitha send me . . . it's a super easy one, and I know we will see many different interpretations of the sketch!

And here is my take on the sketch . . .

Paper and embellishments from MME, alphas from American Craft
I LOVE this photo of me and hubby . . . It immediately made me think of the road we've travelled thus far, and made me wonder what the road ahead will hold for us!  Whatever it is . . . I'm excited to take this journey with my best friend!!

Thanks for stopping by . . . and be sure to stop by die Colorful Creations blog and have a look at all the wonderful challenges!!  Happy Monday!!!



6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your guest spotlight position we are excited to have you there, your pages always jump out from the gallery. I love the way you've built up your page from the decorative MME paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was very well deserved, we appreciate your beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful to have you in our spotlight this week! Your work is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fabulous Roulien! Love it love it love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic opportunity so richly deserved! You have done a lovely page with the sketch & I am sure you will inspire other members!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page, thanks for joining us at CC, we love having you there!

    ReplyDelete