Saturday, December 8, 2012

Guest Designer @ Sketch-'n-Scrap!

I'm very happy and honored to have been asked by Jewels and Lisa to be a guest designer on the Sketch-'n-Scrap blog!!  Sketch-'n-Scrap just announced a new Design Team who will serve from January to June 2013.  Additionally they picked 3 ladies to be Guest Designers for the same term!  I'll be playing along with the DT-gals in January and April 2013!  Soooo excited . . .!!!

Here's a little about how Sketch-'n-Scrap works . . .

"Sketch-'n-Scrap is an exciting way to be inspired, get creative, and inspire others!  Join us on the 1st & 15th of each month as we challenge you with a sketch and examples from our awesome design team.  Then come back and link up your take by the last day of the month at midnight for a chance to win the monthly prize!"

I hope to see many familiar faces playing along with us!!

Happy scrapping!!




5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'll be there as well as a guest and I am very happy. I love your pages.
    Sorry for my English, I'm still learning.
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roulien, well done for being picked as one of the Sketch N Scrap guest designers. I am thrilled that you will be joining us girls on the DT for some of the sketches, the more the merrier I say! I love your page for the Dec 1st sketch and look forward to seeing more of your work. Kerry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Roulien. Hoping to be able to participte from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I will go check them out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS Roulien!! So excited to have you over at SnS! Look forward to your work! :)

    ReplyDelete