Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Colorful Creations + Scrap Africa + C'est Magnifique

Yes, it's a mouthful!!!  I found this GREAT sketch at C'est Magnifique blog for their December Sketch challenge and I used it for the Color Palette event at Colorful Creations.  The new Scrap Africa challenge is up as well and FILMSTRIP is the main focus of this challenge, and when I saw the sketch I knew I could easily incorporate the filmstrips in my layout.  Here is a look at what I created . . .

Products:  MME, Silhouette Cameo, Studio Calico, Bazzill, Hot off the Press, StazOn
Here is the color palette that was given for the challenge at Colorful Creations . . .

Color Palette 9
Isn't this image just beautiful!!!  And a look at the C'est Magnifique sketch . . . which I LOVE!!!

December sketch challenge - C'est Magnifique
And here are a few close-up's . . .




I'm really am loving the end result of this layout!  Perfect to capture this memory for my daughter and her family!

I want to take a moment and thank all of you for your kind e-mails and messages on the move ahead.  We are all packed and most of the final arrangements has been done.  Leaving Saudi Arabia requires quite a bit of paper work, and all of this is taken care of and we have our final exits in hand.  The cargo company will pick up the boxes on the 29th and we will get on the plane heading for South Africa January 1st.  Thank you for all the well wishes, hugs and thoughts from all of you!  I cherish them all!

Wishing you all a great day!!


9 comments:

  1. Oh wow Roulien....this is just sooo gorgeous! Love everything about your layout! Love the photo, layering and all the accents! Super! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looooove that color palette!!! The details on your page are incredible! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning layout Roulien. I just love this MME line. Thank you for once again playing along with us at Scrap Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another BEAUTIFUL layout, Roulien! Thank you for playing along @ Scrap Africa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color pallette is wonderful. This layout is full of so many details. And the family photo is gorgeous!
    Happy 2013, Andrea

    By the way, I also participated in the challenge, have a look at my blog and if you like, become a memeber http://paperscrapsandscissors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW Roulien, this is my latest fave of yours, totally gorgeous photo of your daughter, SIL and grandbaby!! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your eye for detail!! This is once again such a stunning LO! I agree the image is just beautiful...so rich! Thank you foe using our challenge in your beautiful work...hugs from Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeee the colors and the angel!! Thanks so much for playing along with Scrap Africa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Roulien! Your layout has been selected as one of the featured layouts for the C'est Magnifique Kits December Sketch Challenge. We love your amazing style and your use of embellishments.

    ReplyDelete