Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Colorful Creations - Quote of the Month Challenge

I have another Colorful Creations challenge done and dusted!!  I'm really loving the inspiration these challenges are giving me at the moment!  The quote we have to use are a great one . . .

"Life is art
Paint your dreams
Sing your song
Enjoy the dance"

Beautiful, right?  Here is what I came up with . . .

Products:  Teresa Collins, Silhouette, AC
This is one of the photos from the photographer when Llewellyn was 16 days old.  The black background makes it very dramatic, but I do think the photo deserves a dramatic effect!

I'm so loving this Teresa Collins collection of papers . . . I've created several layouts with it and I LOVE every single one of them!

Hee are some close-up's of the layout . . .





Wishing you all a wonderful Tuesday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment