Monday, December 10, 2012

Brag time . . . and a Colorful Creations challenge!

Let me do the brag first . . . :-)!


with this layout from the November main challenge . . .


My DH said it's not because of my scrappy talent . . . but because he and Llewellyn are the stars of the photo . . . HA!!  I had a good chuckle about that!!

I completed another page for one of the Colorful Creations challenges.  This time it's for the "Plus 1" challenge!  You had to use cream and green and butterflies!  I really liked the color combo for this challenge . . . here is what I created . . .

Products:  Authentique, AC, Bo Bunny, Kaisercraft, MS, Silhouette
This is one of the first photos of Llewellyn after he was born.  Every time I look in a baby's face I'm reminded of God's grace . . . that miracles really do happen everyday!  I'm really so pleased with how this one turned out!  It's going onto my wall until I have to pack it up . . . :-)

I used this sketch from Scrapbook Steals for this layout . . .


Here are a few up-close photos of my layout . . .







Thanks for stopping by . . . see you soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment