Thursday, November 22, 2012

You make my heart glow!

At CSI Case File #46 are up and I had time to play along.  This one was tough for me since purple and I are not friends.  After looking at the challenge, and rummaging through my stash I discovered that I do not own any patterned paper in purple or even with the tiniest hint of purple in it!!  Luckily for me, CSI has a download file chock-full of printables  . . . with paper . . . for you to use!!  I'm so thankful for those because without them I would not have been able to complete this challenge!!  Here are a look at Case File #46 . . .

Case File #46
This is what I created . . .

You make my heart glow
I use Creative Scrappers sketch #235 for the design.  Here's a look at the sketch . . .


I love the strips down the side of the sketch . . . Great sketch to work with!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my US friends!!


1 comment: