Monday, November 26, 2012

Sketch 11-21-12 @ Let's Scrap

I quickly wanted to share my take on this weeks Let's Scrap sketch!  This one was designed by the amazing Michelle van Wyk, and I loved, LOVED, loved working with it!!  Here's a look at Michelle's sketch . . .


The perfect sketch to use when you have lots of photos.  Here is what I did with the sketch . . .

Products:  FabScraps, MME, Silhouette, Kaisercraft
I used the bright and fun Summer Collection paper from Fabscraps . . . I just love the blue and red polka dots . . . so perfect for beach photos!!  These precious photos was taken of DGS Llewellyn's first trip to the beach.  He loved the water and the sand . . . and we loved watching him enjoying the experience!!

I used a Silhouette Studio file to create this cute sail boat  . . .


I think it turned out so cute!!!  And here's a few sea stars as well.  I have to say that the Silhouette Cameo and corrigated cardstock are not friends.  I had to cut all the shapes from left over pieces of cardstock and the trace them to the corrigated paper and cut with my scissors!!


Now I have to clean my dining room table . . . It look like a bomb went off in the room!!!  Wish me luck!!  Have a FABULOUS week!!!!



1 comment:

  1. WOW! I love your take on this sketch! I usually shy away from sketches with so many photos, but your layout is amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete