Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Scrap Africa - Sketch no. 11

Scrap Africa has sketch no 11 up for a while now, and I only now had time to play along with it.  Here is a look at the sketch . . .

Sketch Challenge no. 11
I wanted to scrap the first family photo we took of our "new" family!  Since we have grown with 2 since June, this is the first time we actually took a picture with all of us together :D  Here's a look at my layout . . .

Products:  Graphics 45, Martha Stewart, Kaisercraft, Tim Holtz, Prima
I rotated the sketch to work with the orientation of the landscape photo.  I love the vintage feel of the layout!!

You have until November 15th to get your entry linked on the Scrap Africa site!!  Hope to see your creation there!!  Happy scrapping!!


4 comments:

  1. Roulien, thank you for playing along at Scrap Africa! Another one of your beautiful creations...love the combo of flowers and clocks:-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout Roulien..love the layering, clocks and the super photo! I love your work and style...really gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your scrapping style...lovely take on the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete