Saturday, November 3, 2012

October LOAD challenge . . . here's what I did!!

Okay, so in the previous post I shared that I created 27 layouts (43 pages) and what makes it so special for me, is that I REALLY love what I created!!  That is rare for me . . . I do not always love my work . . . and I know it's because I'm to critical of what I do!  I have to say that THIS post from Cathy Zielske's blog really had a lot to do with my attitude.  In the post she really address a few issues that I had with myself . . . this post really spoke to my heart!  This will be my approach to this hobby I love so much from now one.  Thank you Cathy!


Back to what I did in October . . . Here are a few layouts I haven't already shared here on my blog . . . and please know that I'm not about to bore you with all 27 layouts . . . lol!!

First here are some of the layouts I created for Let's Scrap . . .

Convention 2012 - Let's Scrap Sketch 10-10-12

9 Month Cuteness - Let's Scrap Sketch 8-22-12

The Groom - Let's Scrap Sketch 2-8-12

1966 Models - Let's Scrap Sketch 8-1-12

Ouchie - Let's Scrap Sketch 10-17-12
And some layout I created for Colorful Creations . . .

That Look - Guest Designer Event

Fabulous Us! - Twisted Blueprints Event

Blessed - SIWW 4
And for these layout I used sketches from Savvy Sketches sketch . . .

Together
Wonderland
And that's how I spent my time in October!!!  I really had so much fun and am going to try and continue with LOAD for November as well . . . wish me luck!!!

Have a great weekend!!












1 comment:

  1. What wonderful pages! I almost never like the two pagers I do, but really love yours! I'll need to check out the sketch sites where you found the two page sketches. WAY TO GO!

    ReplyDelete