Sunday, November 11, 2012

Let's Scrap Sketch - 11-7-12

Here's my take on this weeks Let's Scrap sketch!!  This sketch is designed by one of the DT member, Eniko, and it was an easy and fun sketch to work with!  Great job with the sketch, Eniko!!

Here's a look at the sketch . . .

Let's Scrap sketch - 11-7-12
I used photos from 2009 to scrap a layout of my hubby and kiddos.  These are beautiful pictures taken by my friend Clarissa.  She's such an amazing photographer and I love her work!

The day we celebrate DAD
I used Bo Bunny paper and embellishments for this page.  I really love the royal blue with these papers, and they really make the photos pop!

I also completed a layout for challenge 143 at Let's Scrap.  The challenge is to create a polaroid frame or matte for at least one photo on your layout!  Easy peasy!!  I used card sketch 2-10-12 to create this layout . . .


FabScraps Summer collection papers worked perfectly for this page of DGS Llewellyn's first trip to the ocean.  I'm not sure who had more fun . . . him or us!!

Thanks for stopping by . . . Happy Sunday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment